Window cleaner. Check. Glass wipes. Check.
A lot of people wait until the spring to do a full-deep cleaning of their home. If you missed your spring cleaning deadline or if you just want a cleaner home, then keep reading! This article will provide a checklist of things that you can do for cleaner windows inside and outside your home. Having clean windows will help you feel better about your home. It will also keep your home clean and sanitary.
3 Aspects of Windows To Cross Off As You Clean Your Home
If you love looking out windows to see the view outside, or if you like coming home and seeing the clean windows of your house, then you know that clean windows are important. Sparkling windows let visitors know that you maintain your home.
Traditionally, people use window cleaners and basic tools to clean their windows. However, as you choose your cleaning supplies, make sure that you are looking for window cleaners that target different issues.
Here are some issues windows undergo that require specific cleaners:
- Dirt. Dirt isn’t just the stuff that’s hiding the beauty of your home. Instead, dirt may also be contributing to different health issues as well. Removing dirt from your window is also not as easy as it may seem. For example, a lot of people rub different chemicals onto their windows. This just causes more dirt to be attracted to the surface of the window. Rubbing your window with a cleaner or wipes really doesn’t help with the overall issue of dirt.
- Mold. Mold gets into your window due to moisture. When there’s moisture, spores form and then mold begins to form. Molds can be a sign of the environment. For example, humility, warm and rainy climates tend to attract mold. Mold can also signal water leakages around your home. Mold on windows can cause illnesses and can make you sick. According to Medical News Today, mold can cause breathing issues such as asthma and chronic lung conditions. It can also cause allergies, bronchitis, skin and eye irritations, and a host of other issues.
- Oxidation. Window oxidation is when window screens or frames because hazy and difficult to see through. Oxidation spots on windows can become permanent when they’r not dealt with promptly.
Tips on Cleaning Your Windows From a Professional Cleaning Service
At Sierra Vista Maintenance, a professional cleaning service, we’re here to provide you with some tips on how to clean your windows.
- Pick the right cleaner! Picking the right cleaner meant for different aspects of your window is very important. What works for dirt will not necessarily work for mold or oxidation.
- Make sure to not leave any steaks or scratches. Oftentimes, because there’s a buildup of dirt and mold, people will rush to remove both. By rushing or becoming aggressive with your windows, you might leave streaks or scratches. That means that you need to be careful as you clean.
- Consider what power tools you need. In most cases, the tools that you have will not be enough to clean your windows. You’ll need power tools that remove oxidation spots and other stains.
Cleaning Your Windows Is Tricky–Let Us Help You!
Cleaning your windows is tricky. It requires experience and caution. If you’re spreading dirt by rubbing your windows or leaving scratches and streaks, then it’s time to use a professional and experienced cleaning service like Sierra Vista Maintenance. Rather than investing a lot of money on tools that you may not know how to use or harming yourself along the way by exposing yourself to different chemicals, our cleaning service will safely and effectively clean your windows.
That’s because we’re a full service cleaner. We removed oxidation, dirt and mold. We also offer window track cleaning. Window track involves removing debris from your window tracks. This makes it easier for you to operate your windows. It also adds to the windows appearance.
Contact us today for more information about window cleaning in California.
Leave a Reply